- Microwave cauliflower on high for four to five minutes, until heated through, but still firm.
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces and add to bowl. Add onion and potato to bowl. Add salt, cumin seeds, garam masala, curry powder, and cilantro, and toss to coat.
- Add chickpea flour to a separate bowl. Add water, stirring, until the mixture resembles pancake batter. Pour batter over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Add vegetable oil to a large skillet until bottom is coated. Heat oil over medium-high heat, then add vegetables/clumps of mixture to skillet in batches and fry, turning once, until both sides are golden brown. Remove to a paper-towel lined plate.
- Serve hot with Mint Chutney (See Recipe).
With the right thickening technique, you can make any dish an indulgent success. Watch the video below to find out how!