- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
For the smoked paprika mayo:
- Whisk together mayonnaise, smoked paprika, salt, and lime juice in a bowl. Set aside.
For the burgers:
- Crack egg into a large bowl and whisk. To the same bowl, add turkey, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, breadcrumbs, two tablespoons (30 milliliters) olive oil, salt, and pepper. Use your hands to knead ingredients together. Shape into four patties about two centimeters thick.
- Put hamburger buns in oven for five minutes, until toasted.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. Fry burgers for roughly five minutes on each side, or until cooked through. One minute before the second side is done, add slices of cheddar. Remove from heat, top with red onion, spread the buns with smoked paprika mayo, assemble burgers, and serve.
- Save the extra smoked paprika mayo for dipping your French Fries (see recipe).
Spiced right, any food can be unforgettable - find out just how to achieve that with this video!