- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup of white Sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 packages 60/70 Biscuits (lady fingers)
- 1 tablespoon ice wine
- Folgers Coffee
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- First, prepare the coffee and let it cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl, place egg yolks, sugar and a spoon of ice wine - mix with a fork it until you obtain a clear creamy mixture.
- With a spatula, GENTLY mix mascarpone with the mixture of eggs and sugar previously prepared, until it becomes creamy with no lumps.
- Whip egg whites with a pinch of salt, (by hand or with a stand mixer – until they are light and fluffy). Then gradually fold the whipped eggs whites in with the mixture of mascarpone and yolks. The cream for tiramisu is now ready.
- Submerge the biscuits in the coffee for only a few seconds, ensuring they don’t become too soggy.
- Place 1 layer of the soaked biscuits in the bottom of your serving container, then covering with a layer of mascarpone cream.
- Repeat until the container is full.
- Store in refrigerator for 2 hours. To serve, sprinkle the entire surface with cocoa powder.