- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients from the orange section.
- Add the ingredients from the blue section. Wait for a light frothing to occur (just for fun), then mix well.
- Mix in the ingredients from the pink section until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat—otherwise, everything will stick.
- Spread the dough into the shape of a giant cookie.
- Decorate as you wish: be creative!
- Bake for about 25 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Share the cookie, and enjoy the moment.
Check out a delicious date puree recipe here.