- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients from the orange section.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat—otherwise, everything will stick.
- Using a spoon spread the mixture onto the baking sheet. Don’t be afraid to firmly press it down onto the baking sheet so the bars hold together.
- Decorate with additional dark chocolate chips for an elegant touch.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. OMG! It smells so good!
- Let cool before cutting into squares.
Check out a delicious date puree recipe here.