- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Puree the pineapple to a smooth consistency using a hand blender (zoom, zoom!).
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients from the orange section.
- Add the ingredients from the blue section. Wait for a light frothing to occur (just for fun), then mix well.
- Mix in the ingredients from the pink section until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat—otherwise, everything will stick.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough to create beautifully round energy cookies. Decorate as desired.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Transfer the baked cookies to a cooling rack, and bask in their mouth-watering aroma. What a fiesta! C’est la fête!
Check out a delicious date puree recipe here.