- In a small glass bowl, add gelatine and 1/4 cup of hot water stir and let cool while you make the filling.
- In a large bowl, add mascarpone cheese, with a hand blender, whip until fluffy. Add whipping cream and continue whipping until creamy and fluffy, about two to three minutes. Add gelatine and vanilla and whip until blended. Stir in orange zest and place in refrigerator to keep cold.
- To make strawberry puree, blend all ingredients until smooth and place in a shallow bowl.
- Remove cheese mixture from refrigerator to assemble.
- Divide cut lady fingers in the bottom of eight - 1/2 cup serving glasses. Top lady fingers with two tablespoons of strawberry sauce and divide cheese mixture on top. Place in refrigerator to set for four to six hours for filling to firm up.
- Top with additional strawberry sauce, cut fresh strawberries and finish with grated chocolate.
*Any reserved strawberry sauce can be used for smoothies, ice cream topper, pancakes, waffles or crepes. Can be stored in an airtight container and refrigerated for up to a week.*