- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil, garlic, basil and oregano and stir until well coated, about 15 seconds.
- Add onion and shiitake mushroom. Cook, stirring occasionally, for three to five minutes or until tender.
- Add zucchini. Cook for about two minutes. Add tomatoes and warm gently for one minute.
- Dig four holes into vegetable mixture. Fill holes with broth. Break eggs and pour them into holes. Cook until eggs reach desired consistency (about three more minutes).
- Transfer to plates using a spatula, making sure to get both eggs and vegetables in each serving. Season to taste with sea salt and sprinkle chopped parsley over top. Serve immediately.
This recipe is from Julie’s Book Slimming Meals That Heal. Permission has been granted by Penguin Random House Canada