Preheat the oven to 350F
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with non-stock spray and line it with parchment paper.
- Add canola oil into a small skillet placed over medium heat. Add the green peppers, thyme, onion and salt. Cook for four minutes until peppers are just soft, turn off the heat.
- In a large bowl whisk together, the eggs and milk.
- To the prepared baking sheet, add the green pepper mixture along with the diced ham and distribute evenly over the entire pan. Carefully pour the egg mixture on to the baking sheet and then top evenly with the grated cheddar cheese.
- Carefully transfer the baking sheet to the oven and cook for 15-20min or until the egg is set in the middle – it should be firm not wiggly in the centre.
- Remove and cool slightly.
- Cut into 12 square pieces and store in the freezer until ready to use.
TIP: Freeze two, separated by parchment paper in medium sealable bags
To reheat: place one in the microwave for 35-45sec.