1. Add bacon, onions, garlic, jalapeños, salt and pepper into a pot and cook until the bacon is beginning to brown.
2. Add in ground beef and continue to stir.
3. When beef is browned add taco seasoning and cinnamon to pot. Stir until everything is evenly coated in spice.
4. Add in peppers, corn, beans, and tomato sauce. Cook down to a thick consistency. (Add in maple syrup.)
5. Add more salt, pepper and cinnamon to your liking.
6. Garnish with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese and tortilla chips.
The Marilyn Denis Show Daily at 10am ET on CTV