- Heat oil in a large skillet or frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Add bread and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat and stir until toasted, about eight to ten minutes.
- Meanwhile, squeeze garlic out of skin into a large bowl. Mash with a fork.
- Whisk in Dijon, lemon juice and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add vegetables, cutting up any larger pieces with a pair of kitchen shears.
- Add chicken, arugula and bread; toss to combine.
- Serve salad topped with goat cheese, a drizzle of pesto and basil.
For the Thyme Roasted Vegetable recipe, click here.
For the Roasted Spatchcock Pesto Chicken recipe, click here.