For the brine:
- Bring all ingredients except pork chops and ice to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add the ice cubes.
- When fully cooled soak pork chops in the brine over night. This is imperative for juicy pork (Works with chicken and turkey too)!
- Remove from brine and pat dry before grilling
For the yams:
Start with four medium sized yams, peeled and sliced into wedges. Toss with two tablespoons olive oil and two teaspoons sea salt. Roast at 400 degrees F until caramelized.
For the green beans:
Trim the ends and blanch until tender.
For the spaghetti squash:
- Scoop out seeds.
- Brush with two tablespoons of melted butter and season with one teaspoon of sea salt.
- Roast skin side up until fork tender at the same time as sweet potatoes.
For the mostarda:
- Cook all ingredients in a pot until liquid is reduced
- Finish with two tablespoons of mustard oil.