- Dice and peel mango and separate clementines, set aside.
- Next, whip the Carnation evaporated milk. The key with whipping evaporated milk, is that it has to be extremely cold. Your bowl, whisk and can of evaporated milk should be put into the freezer for 20-30 minutes beforehand.
- Place the milk into the chilled bowl and whip at medium high speed until thick, fluffy peaks are obtained. Add two tablespoons of powdered sugar after beating for another 30 seconds. Add the vanilla extract and whip a little longer.
- Take 2/3 of the whipped milk and gently fold into the bowl with the mango and clementine
- Next, break apart the meringue into chunky pieces and fold into the mixture.
- Take a large spoon and place the mixture on a serving dish, then sprinkle with strawberries, toasted almonds, a drizzle of the melted chocolate and a dusting of powdered sugar with a mint leaf for a festive holiday mess. I like to think this is naughty, but nice!
Note: This dessert can be made with any seasonal fruit of your choice. The classic was always strawberries. For a tropical twist, try it with passionfruit.