- 454 grams pork shoulder butt, cut into 8 thin slices
- 340 grams caciocavallo cheese
- 1/2 cup (120 milliliters) chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) chopped rosemary
- Salt, for garnish
- Oil, for greasing grill
- Put a slice of meat under a sheet of parchment paper on a cutting board, then pound with a meat pounder until thin. Repeat until all slices have been pounded thin.
- Cut the caciocavallo into thin slices, then cut in half.
- Lay a slice of pounded pork down flat, then layer with cheese, parsley, and a little bit of rosemary. Roll the slice of pork up so it looks like a fat cigar, then secure by threading it onto a skewer. Repeat with the rest of the slices, threading as many as you can onto one skewer before starting a new one.
- Brush the grill with oil, heat over high, then grill skewers, turning, until browned on all sides and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with salt and parsley, then serve.