- Butterfly tenderloin and cut into six millimeter pieces.
- Salt and pepper meat and add one cup Balkan full fat yogurt.
- Add walnuts and garlic to food processor, process to fine consistency and slowly add oil then pomegranate molasses till all is mixed.
- Combine the marinade with meat and yogurt mixture and add an extra 1/4 molasses to meat after walnut marinade is added
- Ideally let sit overnight - but four to six hours also works.
- Heat grill (gas or charcoal) to medium heat.
If using charcoal grill: skewer the meat and place on grill and cook to colour preferred
If using gas grill: Place pieces right on the grill and cook to colour preferred