- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a standard muffin tin with parchment liners.
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Transfer the batter to the paper liners in the muffin tin, filling each one up 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350F for 26-28 minutes until knife pulls out clean.
- Allow to cool completely. Top with frosting and serve.
Low carb icing:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Store leftover in the fridge, and bring back to room temperature before pipping cupcakes.The icing freezes well also, store in an airtight container for up to six months in the freezer.
This recipe is a preview of the Julie’s upcoming book. Permission has been granted by Harper Collins.