- 3 large bunches broccoli rabe, about 680 grams, trimmed of stalks and outer leaves
- 1/2 cup (120 milliliters) olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) chili flakes
- Zest of 1 lemon, plus more for serving
- Fresh lemon juice, for serving
- Add broccoli rabe to bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, ground black pepper, chili flakes, and lemon zest. Heat grill pan to medium-high heat. Once pan is hot, add the broccoli rabe and grill until slightly charred and tender. Transfer to platter and top with fresh lemon zest, olive oil, and lemon juice. Serve with Herb-Stuffed Scallops (see recipe).