- In a blender or food processor, purée all of the ingredients until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine half of the pea purée with the eggs.
- Add the flour and 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) of the milk. Whisk together until the batter is smooth. Add the remaining milk gradually, whisking all the while.
- Heat a non-stick skillet about 23 centimeters in diameter over medium-high heat. When the skillet is hot, brush it with melted butter.
- For each crepe, pour about three tablespoons (45 milliliters) of batter into the centre of the skillet. Tilt the skillet to evenly distribute the batter. When the edges begin to colour, flip the crepe over using a spatula.
- Continue cooking for 30 seconds until lightly coloured and then remove from the skillet.
- Transfer the crepes to a baking sheet in an oven set at 200ºF (95ºC) while you cook the remaining crepes.
Warm vegetable salad:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, soften the asparagus and shallot in two tablespoon (30 milliliters) of the oil for three minutes.
- Add the edamame, garlic, and honey. Cook for three minutes. Add the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Let cool.
- Add the arugula and the remaining oil just before serving.
- Spread the remaining pea purée on the crepes and top with the vegetable salad. Fold the crepes in half and serve.
The crepes are also delicious with a slice of ham, cheese, and a fried egg.