- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Chop the tomatoes and basil and shred the zucchini.
- In a food processor grind almonds into flour and place and one cup of almond flour into a large bowl, set aside any remaining amount as the topping.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients (flour, baking soda sea salt) and combine.
- In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients (eggs and oil).
- Pour the wet into the dry ingredients and combine.
- Fold in the tomatoes, zucchini and basil. You may have to use your hands to combine.
- Pour into a greased lined loaf tin and top with slivered almonds.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown and centre is dry*.
*Garden bread is more moist then regular bread as a result of the added veggies.