- Set aside one teaspoon of lime juice for the avocado.
- Mix remaining lemon juice with lime zest, miso paste, mustard, maple syrup,
- Canola oil in a blender to make the dressing.
- Mash avocado with a fork.
- Season with one teaspoon lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix about 1/4 cup dressing into the crab meat and taste, adjusting as needed. Refrigerate the remaining dressing for up to two weeks—it is great on salads.
- Put crab-meat mixture into the wonton shells so they are bursting with crab meat.
- Spoon the avocado mixture onto a plate and place assembled tacos on top.
- Garnish with radish slices and sprouts.
- Garnish with Togarashi spice
*To make crispy wonton shells, buy gyoza wrappers and cook them in a shallow fry pan with canola oil over medium heat until they are golden and crispy.