- Add olive oil to a pan to on high heat.
- Add a clove of chopped garlic, let brown slightly.
- If using frozen cucumber, cook on high for three minutes to thaw. Make sure to stir while it’s thawing to help break it up.
- Once thawed, or if using fresh, cook on high, until colours start to soften and water is evaporated.
- Add a generous salt, pepper, butter and a good squeeze of lemon juice and chili flakes (if using).
- Stir to combine and taste for seasoning.
- Add pasta to pan of cooked cucumber, along with a splash of pasta water.
- Toss pasta in sauce until it is hot and coated.
For an easy herb butter recipe, click here.