- Heat oven to 450F (230C).
- Cut polenta tube into sections lengthwise.
- Then cut each section into 1.25 centimeter thick fries.
- Mix together garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and cayenne and sprinkle onto fries.
- Heat a skillet with oil. Lay polenta fries in pan. Cook five minutes on one side. Turn polenta fries and place skillet in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until crispy and golden.
- Remove to a plate. Serve with garlic dip.
Everyone has their favourite spices - here are Chef Watt's top 5 in the video below.