- In a food processor, mix the filling ingredients together until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- Using a spoon, drop one tablespoon sized balls on the baking sheet.
- Stick the baking sheet in the freezer to firm up.
- Wait ten minutes and then melt the chocolate chips and milk for the coating by using a double boiler method.
- Stir until all the dark chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the tray from the freezer and carefully dip the balls into the chocolate mixture to coat.
- Stick the coated balls back into the freezer to firm up. (approximately 45 minutes)
*Best stored in the fridge, but can be stored in the freezer.