- place half of the chicory in the bottom of the pan
- then half of the grated scamorza cheese
- then the tomato slices
- then half of the sliced prosciutto
- then the remaining half of the chicory
- then the remaining half of the grated scamorza cheese
- top with the remaining half of the sliced prosciutto
6. Pour the whisked eggs evenly over the entire pan. Toss the toasted breadcrumbs with grated Pecorino and sprinkle an even layer of the mixture over the top.
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes or timbale is cooked through and breadcrumbs are golden and toasted. Remove from heat and set aside to cool for ten minutes. Remove sides of pan from springform. Slice wedges and serve.