For the pears:
- Dissolve honey in a small amount of the water; add all ingredients together in one pot and poach for roughly 20 minutes.
- When cooked but still firm pull out cool liquid and store pears in it.
For the rosemary oil:
- In a small pot mix oil and rosemary. Bring up to warm temp and let sit in a warm place for about four to 24 hours. Strain and reserve.
For the bread:
- Brush bread with roasted garlic oil and grill until crispy.
For the cheese:
- By hand tear the cheese into bite size pieces.
When ready to eat, grill bread, dress cheese with rosemary oil and Maldon salt, drizzle with honey and sprinkle pine nuts. Top with micro basil or cress.