If you have any tired tomatoes (regular or cherry), mushrooms, bell peppers etc., don’t hesitate to add them to the pan along with the greens.
- Set rack in center position and preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a 25 centimeter ovenproof pan over medium heat, add oil garlic and leeks. Cook for about three minutes, stirring occasionally, or until they begin to brown.
- Add greens and two tablespoons of water. Cover with a lid and cook for three minutes, or until greens have wilted and water has mostly evaporated. Remove lid and cook for another few minutes, stirring occasionally, until greens reduce in volume by about half.
- While greens are wilting, crack eggs into a large bowl. Add 4/5 cheese, salt and pepper. Whisk together.
- When greens are wilted, add sausage if desired, and pour egg mixture overtop. Use a wooden spoon to poke around the pan contents so that the egg mixture is spread out evenly. Sprinkle remaining cheeses overtop. Garnish with thin red bell pepper slices.
- Transfer immediately to oven and bake for approximately 12 minutes, or until cooked throughout.