- Make the Romesco Sauce and serve in a bowl.
- Prepare the dates: Make a small incision in each date, remove the pit and stuff each date with one tablespoon Cabrales cheese
- Slice about 1 1/2 of the chorizo links into 0.5 centimeter slices, leaving at least one link whole for the board.
- In a small bowl, toss the almonds with the smoked paprika and serve scattered around the board.
- Slice the bread into one centimeter slices.
- Prepare the other components in the style that works best for you, then arrange everything on and around your board. Top with optional garnishes.
Recipe excerpted from On Boards