Note: this recipe only calls for a half portion of the Anything Goes cookie dough
- With a spatula, mix in the coconut, lemon and lime zest into the Anything Goes cookie dough until combined.
- Line two baking trays with parchment paper. Set aside.
- For each ‘galette’, form a ball with two tablespoons of cookie dough.
- Put six balls on each tray, ten centimeters apart.
- Using a glass, with the bottom dipped in flour, flatten dough to seven centimeter wide circles and shape each into a neat circle using finger tips. Sprinkle generously with shredded coconut and with fingertips gently press coconut into galettes.
- Bake in the center of a 325F/160C preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until coconut begins to golden. Cool two minutes on wire rack; remove the galettes from the sheets and cool completely. Galettes will be crispy.
- Assemble up to 30 minutes before serving.
- Leaving a two centimetre edge on the galette, add a two centimetre thick layer of coconut whipped cream in the center.
- Top the galettes with four to five pieces of mango chunks each.
- Grate fresh lime zest onto the galettes, and sprinkle with crispy coconut pieces.